GOOD MEDICINE COLLECTIVE
This is an 8-week journey to awaken to the experience of being alive. We live in a time fraught with easily accessible distractions and addictions, numbing us to the richness of this wild and precious life. We will use our time together to remember who we are and to learn again how to live into the fullest version of ourselves.
This course will encompass three ceremonial medicine circles throughout the 8 weeks together. With the assistance of Ketamine in the context of community, you will be guided down a deep path into your psyche to better understand the patterns, resistances, visions, and dreams that may otherwise be hidden from your waking mind. We will leverage the capacity of this medicine as an agent of neurogenesis to help wire new ways of perceiving and relating to reality that better serve your truest self. May these ceremonial circles help you remember the truth of your belonging to the vast web of interbeing of which we are all a part.
The medicine ceremonies will be on Mondays from 2-8 pm, followed by the regularly scheduled Tuesday 3-4:30 pm meeting for integration. The journey will consist of 8-10 participants with 2-3 facilitators; we’ll meet weekly in the Good Medicine Studio to build the skills we need to thrive and the relationships we need to hold us as we navigate the vulnerable territory of the heart.
Specific Dates: TBD
- Week 1:
- Week 2:
- Week 3:
- Week 4:
- Week 5:
- Week 6:
- Week 7:
- Week 8:
What Support is Included
- 30 min intake call
- 90 min weekly in-person community circle
- 3 Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) Sessions with Riverbird Clinic
- Online Resource Hub with access to videos, audio recordings, & relevant resource links and a community communication platform
- 3 one on one, 30-minute check-in sessions with one of the facilitators
- Buddy system for support/accountability
To be considered for this program, the first step is to send us an email with your name, preferred pronouns, and contact information as well as one of the following submission options sharing a bit of your story and how it has led you here:
1. Written word (500-word count max)
2. Voice memo (3 min max length)
3. Video memo (3 min max length)