- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL | Sound Medicine for your Soul in Challenging Times
March 27, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$11 – $33
This event will be recorded and accessible to registrants online in order to maintain better sound quality.
Release anxieties and awaken to your soul’s true essence and sovereignty through sacred sound. It is your birthright to be healthy, prosperous, free and creative in ways that are meaningful to you and serve others. This sacred sound immersion supports you to release personal stress in the face of global uncertainty, as well as collective unconscious paradigms of lack, unworthiness, separation and enslavement. The sound will also carry an activation of your soul’s blueprint, to access your inner resources of peace, enoughness, kindness and compassion.
Andrea’s voice is a bridge to other realms. Her angelic toning with crystal singing bowls is complemented with bells, chimes, rattle, sacred drumming and more. Be transported to a place of peace that is hard to access otherwise, allowing the sound medicine to restore and balance all levels of your being. This session will include a mantra practice of Green Tara’s Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha, for healing and liberation of your greatest fears.
TO GET THE MOST BENEFIT from this virtual offering: Your comfort is important to be able to relax deeply and experience the full benefits of sound healing.
1) Be sure to secure a space where you will not be interrupted. Ask household members to honor your need for this restorative and healing time by not interrupting you for about 2 hours.
2) Create a comfortable spot for yourself. It could be sitting or lying down in whatever way is supportive to your body. You may want to be seated for the first 30 minutes or so, during introductory remarks and the mantra practice. (Sitting in a supported position with feet flat on the floor and spine straight, or cross-legged in lotus position, allows for easier breathing as you chant.)
3) Have a glass of water nearby and enough blankets for warmth, as your body temperature is likely to drop during the deeper sound meditation. Keep in mind you may want a pillow or bolster under your knees if you are lying down.
Ideally, have your space and props prepared before starting the session.
Registration Required: Details for accessing the session video will be emailed to registrants.
Energy Exchange – This sound session is offered on a sliding scale, in the spirit of Good Medicine Collective where it was recorded. Choose the amount below that works for you, or contact Andrea for other options such as sending a check or other amounts. She will be happy to provide access to anyone who does not have financial resources now yet could really use this support.
$11, 22, 33
Click HERE to Register – Scroll down the page to find this particular event listed as 3/27/20
Andrea Wenger, MAHA works with sound, Reiki and ancient healing approaches to create a sacred space for deep healing of body, heart, mind and soul. She teaches and facilitates the transformative power of sound as an avenue to heal, expand consciousness, access your inherent wisdom, and express your authentic voice. More about her healing work and CD of relaxing songs and meditation can be found at www.andreawenger.com.
- March 27, 2020
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- $11 – $33
- Event Categories:
- Energy Medicine, Healing, Meditation, Music, Rest, Restore, Sound Healing, Yin
- Event Tags:
- Good Medicine, healing, meditation, music, Rest, restorative, Restore, Sanctuary, Sound, Sound Healing, virtual
- Good Medicine Collective
231 York Street
Portland, 04102 United States